Leather Bottom Locking Bags
- Pop-up lock with 2 keys
- 1000 Denier Nylon
- Designed for medium to large sized loads of checks, currency, interoffice mail, and confidential documents
- Designed with expanded bottom for greater capacity
- Great for use in loan processing centers, medical offices and company mailrooms
- Leather molded bottom increases durability and longevity of the bags
- Great for HIPAA compliance in transport of confidential documents
The 7-Pin Tumbler lock is widely accepted as offering the highest level of security in the Locking Bag industry. Currency and Locking Bags that incorporate the 7-Pin Tumbler lock are used in banks, stores, hotels, schools and many other organizations that place a high value on the protection and securing of valuables and confidential documents.
If you wish to purchase keyed alike or Master-Keyed bags please specify this in the checkout process.
When locking bags are keyed alike, a single key pattern allows all key holders to open every bag in the system.
Keyed differently, each bag has its own key, different from all others, with no interchanges.
In master-keyed systems, each bag has its own key which is independent of other locks in the series. The master key opens all locks within that series.