Expanded Capacity Locking Bags
- Pop-up lock with 2 keys
- 1000 Denier Nylon
- Gusseted bottom allows for greater capacity
- Designed for small to medium-sized loads of checks, currency and confidential documents
- Available with zipper that runs down the end of the bag for easier loading and unloading
- Molded Zipper Tab Extension for easier opening and closing of bag
- Great for HIPAA compliance in transport of confidential documents.
The 7-Pin Tumbler lock is widely accepted as offering the highest level of security in the Locking Bag industry. Currency and Locking Bags that incorporate the 7-Pin Tumbler lock are used in banks, stores, hotels, schools and many other organizations that place a high value on the protection and securing of valuables and confidential documents.
If you wish to purchase keyed alike or Master-Keyed bags please specify this in the checkout process.
When locking bags are keyed alike, a single key pattern allows all key holders to open every bag in the system.
Keyed differently, each bag has its own key, different from all others, with no interchanges.
In master-keyed systems, each bag has its own key which is independent of other locks in the series. The master key opens all locks within that series.